At school we have a uniform, which is navy blue with the school logo. We expect all children to wear the school uniform at all times, as per the expectations clearly explained in this booklet. We ask that all items are clearly labelled.
Selwyn’s school uniform is available from the school’s main office as well as Ian Howard School Schoolwear in East Ham. The Ian Howard website displays the uniform on sale, and a complete uniform list and order form are available from the school office. Ian Howard will deliver to school, or you may buy the uniform directly from the shop. Ian Howard also offers an online ordering service.
- Book bags and PE bags can be bought from the school office, as can the Selwyn House T-shirts.
- All items (other than PE kit) can also be purchased from any of the major retailers on the High Street.
A listing of items required is provided below:
- Children must wear a navy Selwyn cardigan, fleece or sweatshirt
- White Selwyn polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore
- In the summer, a blue and white checked dress or tailored shorts can be worn
- Shoes or trainers must be plain black with no coloured soles or logos
- Any head scarves or coverings should be plain black or navy
Our PE uniform
- Navy blue or black jogging trousers, shorts or leggings
- Selwyn house team t-shirt
This page was last updated in July 2023.